www.afrivet.co.za is operated by Afrivet Business Management (“We”, “Afrivet” or “Afrivet Group”). The Afrivet Group headquarters is located at: Stand 21, Newmark Estate, Silver Lakes Road, Gauteng, South Africa.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
- The purpose of our website is to provide general information about the Afrivet Group and its products and services and accordingly, the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to change the content of this website without notice to you.
- The information contained in our website is not intended to be professional advice, financial, legal or any other form of advice or services. Accordingly, we do not provide any warranties or guaranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website and Bimeda expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you choose to use of any information or materials on this website it shall be entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall also be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout and graphics. Reproduction, adaptation, distribution or modification is prohibited.
- You may not violate or attempt to violate any of our security measures used on our website. This means that you may not access or use any of our data, log onto any server, probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our systems or networks or send any unsolicited communications using the information from our website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact
- These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
In terms of section 43 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002, a supplier offering goods or services for sale, for hire or for exchange by way of an electronic transaction, must make the following information available to consumers on the website where such good or services are offered:
|Full Name and Legal Status||Afrivet Business Management (Pty) Ltd, a private limited liability company incorporated in South Africa, which is a member of the Bimeda Group.|
|Physical Address||Stand 21, Newmark Estate, Silver Lakes Road, Gauteng, South Africa, 0054|
|Telephone number||+27 (0) 12 817 9060|
If and to the extent that we make use of your personal information, we do so only in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 and our Privacy Notice which is available at www.afrivet.co.za.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Download our Terms of Website Use